Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I See a Newly Aggressive Stance for the ECB this Thurs...

But before discussing any of that... i'm just saying that some things that i fear are: the antiprogress... dispersion of affluence is usually a beneficial thing, but at the same time, that doesn't mean destruction of sophistication... as if they would rather us all live in mudhuts and seriously go back to the stone ages and drag our wives by the hair... i don't want, nor can I afford a Ducati, but i like that they exist because that's high end quality craftsmanship and it denotes human ingenuity... I don't like TIME SQUARE but I'm glad it can exist, because it is quite a marvel of achievement... I don't want 6 billion creatures living in straw huts who forget how to read and use tools(but for some reason, that's virtuous to these cocksuckers)... uniform distributions eventually stagnate progress.... and that's what I fear... and that's what they are willing to settle for with all their bitching and moaning... bring everybody down in a blazing riot of primitive behaviour... what starts as simple jealousy gets contorted into some conspiracy and you know the pussy's story... I hereby call them the Mudhut Fuckers... or mudhut faggots or something... the core of the anti-progress...
Buy any dips below 117.50...
These filler posts are killing me...
ECB will raise 25 and remain adamantly hawkish, expect three more hikes to over 3.00% before they wind down... US is still pretty tight with rates up across the board in munis this past month...

I hit plastic golf balls in the backyard of old suburban home over the weekend...


I had to get cheesburgers from MCD for Hay because I guess they pulled the basic chicken sandwich off the dollar menu... some places still have 'fajitas' on the dollar menu, but I never see them 'prepared', so I don't bother with hit... looking at this image, I smell Mcdonald's pickles/ketchup smell. Have to pick on Mum now before she goes to bed all mad and crying. End this quest.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger douchenation said...

The quest for cosmic justice... the equal sharing of miseries en vez del unequal sharing of blessings. Yes--we are all equal, and I expect the New York Knicks to draft me later this afternoon.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger jeff dandel said...

I got a BIG LOG just like Robert Plant. Except my Plant is not green.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home