Monday, October 25, 2004

Who Would Be a Poor Man, a Beggar Man, a Thief... If he had a Rich Man in his Hand...

This harkens back to a Christmas day in the late 70's... one of the toys I recieved from Santa[(who I knew was my Dad, but pretended not to know to make him happy(I could see his straight black hair peaking through his fake white beard)]... he bought me a plastic/cardboard Tic Tac Toe set. My two older brothers would not play the 'boardgame' with me, one too preocupied with his 'chemistry set', the other deeply entranced by his video game, both of which found my Tic Tac Toe far too fucking retarded of a game to even bother playing just one fucking game with their baby brother. So, I think my Mom might have played a game with me. Well, I love them both, this was just a digression from the bidding and asking that consumes my soul...

2 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spread the love from BadSam, though I'm far too economics-retarded to be able to make heads or tails of the current state of the yen and what it has to do with us.

Though it did suck when the euro took over the dollar... I was in Italy at the time, and instead of having an easy $ = €, I had to do crazy math... though not quite as crazy as when it was Lira. "Let's see... divide by 23,547, carry the one, multiply by pi...."

- snaggle

PS - I share the woes. My older sister is an MD and my brother's a prosthetics. Me? The black sheep of the family - a designer!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

It's tough being the black sheep ain't it? Hey, much appreciation for your comments. I'll try to post one digression from the foreign exchange world every day or so to invite more fellow BadSam Board of Exchange members to comment. Snaggle, if you want to learn more about how you could actually trade this forex shit, go to www.fxcm.com. It's the best site out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home