Friday, June 03, 2005

NonFarm Payrolls a Mere 70K... 10Yr Apocalpytic Yields...

Although the unemployment rate dropped to 5.1%, for every 3 unemployed persons there is 1 that is not counted in the survey because they have simply given up on looking for work. The real rate of unemployment is closer to 7%. Any asshole could've have shorted Google on Wednesday anywhere near the top after it was up over 10 bucks and covered easily and rather quickly a 76.8%-100% retracement on the downside... Of course, I'm not just any asshole... I shorted at 290, then was forced to close at a loss... Had I not answered my phone and been reprimanded, ten minutes later, I would have been sitting on a small fortune. Now the Golden Google Goose is off limits to me.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you alive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home