Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I've Never Heard of 'the Establishment' Forcing Someone At Gunpoint to Have Multiple Kids they Can't Afford...


Never... and never will... I've heard of the Opposite...
...so I'm sorry, even if I were of the 'type' that always pulls out the 'meaningless' card of 'I have eight kids to feed'... type of lethargic selfish irresponsible shit... I would be pissed the fuck off at that whining answer to the reason why they don't take responsibility unto themselves... same goes with the 'I got CHILD SUPPORT... shit'.... Yeah, Parents who don't fall under Child Support, actually put TIME and EFFORT into supporting their children(and will avoid divorce at least till age 18 because their children come first), instead of spending cash on drinking and smoking pot every night... I WOULD LOVE to just have a FUCKING MONTHLY DEBIT of $20 bucks out of my bank account, and NEVER have to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for my CHILD... seriously, that' s what it is... the court says,'You're obviously too lazy or incompetent/selfish to take care of the human that you selfishly/irresponsibly/can't control one's dick/cunt, brought into existence, so we'll make it EASY for you, you retard, we'll just automatically do the checking account balance for you... faggot pussy.'

... aside from this perpetual pussy excuse... the picture shows cereal bars that help in the development of 'Strong Bones'... this shit kills me, and will KILL ME... because I know for someone the age of Curious, yeah, it might add a fair amount of calcium, and not just calcium, but 'FUN CALCIUM' YEAHHH!!!! AWESOME!!!! Daddy!'.... but HAY eats them too, and she's way too OLD to utilize that first initial INFLUX of Calcium to have any lasting effect...

...I'm ready to fucking expire.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would make a comment, but there's really nothing I could say. It's true and reality. And Sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home