Thursday, December 23, 2004

So Respectively, Look in the Mirror, For it is my Final Quest... to Undo my Mess...


Some Criterion that must be done before my 11th death as a homosapien...Do not fear, my fortunate one... Prepare yourself, if you have bumbled into my tiny sphere and caused unproductive distress in myself and my family...and THE FAMILY... My ties to the Chinese triads downtown have always been honored, the first of my tattoos, however, my comrades in old Jaffa have been unduly infiltrated... and a fatwa has been issued upon me by Israeli Arabs... I have no choice, but to go back in 2005... to that corner bar, where they only drink Maccabee beer... The elders need me... I equip myself with my handy oscillators, but there will be an event risk to skew the waves... I will die along the shores of the Mediterranean.... You will be gone now child...

1.Strategic Dischord Plan must take effect upon my expiration month... 2. Maintence of flux generator... 3. Destroy first, forgive later... 4.Draconian Measures will be applied to: the Evil at Heart... 5. Don my Armor one more linear time to battle and rape the Three Furies... make them bleed in friction upon sinew upon bone, for thy flesh will be torn clean... 6. Ask Arjuna for a favor, for I've never asked before... 7. Come... let us play... in the fire... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home