Monday, January 31, 2005

In the Face of All Annihilation, I Will Always Maintain a Level of Grace...


Elegant. In the end, my family always tries to have a little grace in whatever we do... This black inking under the dermis of my left bicep is a simple portrait of the icon Audrey Hepburn, recieved in Brussels. I do believe she is the only Hollywood personality that I ever had the faintest interest in. There are no more to praise these days. I make it clear that I do not like any of her movies, although I have all of them. What I am fond of is her acting ability as a whole. If she simply chose better scripts, she would have been the best. On par with Grace Kelley or Bette Davis. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger joshua walker said...

Lai, it's a brilliant tat - i've been thinking about getting little dancing stick figure devil on my back, by the blade.

how did the sleep observation go? I think I may do something like that, too, let me know

wookina-on-dom

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she chose better scripts she would have been the best? On a par with Grace Kelly...The best... On a par...The best...On a par...One of these aint being the best.

Nice tatt.

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous wants to know who I am.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about online forex signal on my
href="http://www.WebTradingSystem.com">Forex Trading System
site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free online forex signal
information.

Kind regards,
Nick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home