Sunday, January 02, 2005

Playing Jenga Alone... [Unit 3 of 11, get with it or you're out]


Again, he's gotta throw in the towel, or study basic Topology versus Hausdorff. The Grim Reaper gave up trying to beat me in Chess back in 1618 c.e. Then he chose whale oil futures in the Netherlands, and he only beat me 23.6% of the time (I beat myself the other 76.4%)... So since 1977 c.e., he's occasionally challenged me to a game of Jenga. I told him to find another game because I'm too fucking good at Jenga, even after staggering a gram of cocaine in one hour, with three cups of the finest columbian coffee. No joke. Think: Structual Integrity at the expense of Absolute Height... Old Grim often times likes Grandiousity because He Delivers one of the Few Truly Sincere things in life... He got so pissed off; I went for the jugular real quick, knocking out the base, and as always, work the body and the head will fall... I said to him before the Mother came home, clean up your mess in the Ring of Fire, they are fed up with your 'surprises'... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

The Grim Reaper! Aaiiiiieeeeee. Are you in doomsday mood too?

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Doomsday? Naw... Not for me, perhaps others. Grim visits me occasionally as a respite from his busy schedule. Grim lost the ability to take my soul and let it rise to the ethereal plains. He can only do it when I am a dog or sheep, but as a sentient, I expire on other terms, beyond Grim's natural cycle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home