Monday, May 16, 2005

Oil Drops but Stabilizes... DJIA +112...


...I should know better not to have open orders so close to the market, or trade at all when my mind and concentration were disjointed and amuck on a Monday... A slight mold developing on this month's bread after the bizarre 7 point spike within a minute's time in LU during lull hours, which is well outside the boundaries of 2 standard deviations in momentum for this sluggish beast... I will spend the next 15 hours kneading and stretching and bouncing silly puddy until I can exact an adept trading fortitude with precision and intellect, and heat up leftover roasted meats from Bleecker Street from Wok and Roll and eat them with mum and the kids for I cherish these moments most with the family... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home