Thursday, July 07, 2005

Down Up With the Three Ring Picadilly Circus...

Yeah... It's adaptation and rapid evolution... everything under the sun retraced today after the quadruple bombing, except for the pound sterling of course... Myself, I made a small hedge that went slightly bad... short eur/usd... short usd/chf(long swissie) in a safe haven play, with too much bad breathing room on the swiss side, and the cheese went rotten real fast... buffered about a third of my spike out loss, which shook me... shook me to the core as I'm rusty at this... I don't like when one of my lots die under my watch, forgot how sullied it makes one feel...

4 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do a phone post! And post a picture of yourself please. I’m fascinated.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

it's been a while since I've been the break the morning voice that's heard but never seen...

...i deleted a many audios...
...there is a picture of Hayheehoo a few posts down...

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we’re making requests, could you maybe detail a few of your trades?

Anon, if you stop back through, you can dig the archives and find audio. Some of it is hysterical. Lockheed is a dude, fyi.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Left a detailed trade in my recent post... tell me what you think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home