Thursday, June 30, 2005

It Was a Pretty Good Run... Well, Mediocre... DJIA -100


...Somewhere, sometime ago... something went reasonably wrong, not tragically wrong, but pretty wrong... that diagonal white rectangle in the bottom left of the photo... that's my napkin stash from McFucknalds... Mum is going to be mad that I ate so late again... Diamond Day was a waste... in my sharper days I could've felt the downside pressure in the Dow for the day... but I just couldn't pull the trigger... now it's pretty much a long holiday weekend... you know, I don't like weekends these days... I'll try to make this one a weekend of relaxation and positive thinking... maybe sit by the Hudson... so I guess I still have to be bullish USD with the rate environment... no point being bullish if you can't get the account open... bullish is as good as bullshit... so they never called me back, that shitfest about direct fx with 1300 pip spreads on the euro...I'm going back to school... within three months, I'll know... Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6-4, 7-5, 6-1
game set match

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What degree do you wish to obtain Hay?

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Hay is tired... so tired these days...

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your information on commodity brokers! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on commodity brokers secrets that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about commodity brokers. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home