Wednesday, June 22, 2005

DJIA Lame, CTTY retraces 50%


...so made friends with a stonemason at local irish pub... outside smoking a butt, and some bum comes up to us all belligerent about needing a dollar or two... we decline... stonemason adamant in telling me why he won't give the 'ethnic slur' shit, and why he hates how mexicans are taking his bread... I understand... we then worry bout an old layed off local of the bar... he was the editor for The Economist for while... we say he won't be making it home till real late tonight... then we talk about Steely Dan and how fucking incredible they are... course, this is the same guy who loves Motorhead, and how close I was to killing him... but deep down, he knows how to identify talent, and he knows fucking bullshit liberalism when he sees it... I got about 50K on top of the 300k to manage... I got to put this capital to work with a vengeance, no more games, no more silliness... FOCUS. DISCIPLINE. HARD WORK. DUE FUCKING DILIGENCE. And then, I approach the autumn of my life... and I fade away, neither grateful or ungrateful... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home