Thursday, June 09, 2005

Soy.... Un a Perdedor...


....so I'm going to program a simple fibo retracement system into tradestation with the DIA, basically starting with 38.2 expected retracements ,with 60& taken off an initial exit, 40% ride... and a 30 point stop loss... I figure it'll screen and execute a trade about once a week based on the parameters.... NOw, I mentioned I hated KINKO's because of their deliberately slow Internet Access, thus running up ridiculous charges... but they went way to far today, when they didn't even say their PRINTERS were not working, and let all customers LOG ON and run up charges, only to realize that they couldn't even PRINT the document.... Of course, many brought this up with the in house employees, but many just left in disgust ,thus KINKOS pocketing the SCAM. Fucking dicks....with rerun shows and the cocaine nosejob...Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Michael Degnan said...

Ahh.. SouthStreetSeaport in the spring.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Mr. MFEMFEM said...

Perdersay perdersay pantalones incindido.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

Lai - I'm so close to tasting my freedom I'm going dizzy, it's getting hard to get focused enough to pack my car. I've already set-up reservations for the Vegas Hilton this tuesday night on my drive home - feel free to join me there if you'd like...

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

I came, I read, and didn't understand half of it, but found it strangely poetic nontheless.

I don't know anything about stocks and bonds and money matters beyond my simple checkbook.

Thanks for checking out my blog. I like the layout of yours.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lockheed is talented. And informative. He reminds me of the character Maximilian Cohen. I want to cuddle him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home