Sunday, June 19, 2005

Who Killed All The Kennedys, When After All, It Was You, BUT NOT FUCKING ME...


...The Furies must think I'm absurdly rusty... I'm no fool anymore... In the Hospice setting, they supposedly try to make the end of one's mortal life comfortable... A case study would be a man who wanted to see the great classic rock bands live for once in his life, the rock bands of his innocent youth... well, what I've done is become a 'tribute band' junkie... I've now in rapid succession(because I obviously can't witness the true originals play) have seen WHO'S NEXT(the Who tribute), STEALIN' DAN(Steely Dan), and ROCK N' ROLL CIRCUS(Rolling Stones)... all play at BB KINGS... I'm not blind, I know the Furies are needling the end of the rope for me... I will be ready when I finally see PHYSICAL GRAFFITTI(Led Zeppelin), my all time favorite... On the working front, I have one last stake at making the grand speculation on establishing the FOREX trading dept at my Equity firm... if it fails, well, as my business partner says, Some Will, Some Won't, So What... Well, as for tribute bands go, the mannerisms are great, but ONLY the Original Band has the right to alter the melody of their songs when playing live... I don't want to hear Street Fighting Man in the melody of fucking Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head... I just strained my neck acting like Mick Jagger... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger ¡Benjaminista! said...

Pink Floyd is reuniting! John Bonham has been resurrected! Only one of these statements is true, but one is still pretty fucking good.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Mr. MFEMFEM said...

Trading to win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home