Thursday, June 23, 2005

Where's My NYSE??? For Jesus's Sake!

Nothing like being short 25000 shares of LU riding a 7 cent drop and not being able to cover because your NYSE feed is bunk... Soy...un...a perdedor... shit out of luck for several months now... not a damn thing is functioning properly... murphy's law written in stone like the ten fucking commandments... crude oil hits 60, djia currently down about 100, gonna put on the retracement with a tight stop... I can't execute shit to save my life... put your hand on the heat, put your hand on the heat... I'm the burning bush, I'm the burning fire... I'm the bleeding volcano!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of switching brokerage houses...Any opinion on Interactive Brokers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home