Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Lesson Learned Well need not be taught again...


...I have some lovely winter pictures from my window for another post...
...after torching the kiosk at the Christmas Village, '???.........???' was found 'self asphyxiated' or the appearance of such down the trails near the Central Park Chess House... I brought him home and gave him oxygen... he sleeps now on my couch... still in the phase of Countershock... so I cannot discern what his keel is in existence... Johnathan 'the clown' steadfast whispered darkness in his ears... Hay tried cutting her hair shorter... but was interrupted when this blue creature resided upon the couch... these things must come to pass... you will be scared, and it will disperse, and you will know Content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home