Sunday, October 31, 2004

Damned Ghosts of Wall Street...


It followed me home after the close on Friday...
choked me in my sleep, yet I lay awake unable to
shout my fiancee's name... in vain, I knew who it was,
the ghost of long dead debtor, one of the many fallen
brood of Buy and Sell. With my wits, I hope to beat this
ghost, once again choosing the old stock market as my
vehicle... Alas, I have no choice really, for the Debt Train
is picking up speed, accelerating around the bend...
but I shall not become one of them.
Mark my words, damned ghost... Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger lumpygravy said...

Any comment on this article?

Greenback may dive 20-30% in two years

http://business-times.asia1.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,133295,00.html?

lumpygravy (one of the unwashed masses)

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Please come by and see my temporary staffing
blog.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Where you been? You have got to look at my pharmacy jobs
blog!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Look who checking out my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog?

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger pharmacy schools said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Look who checking out my orlando pharmacy job
blog?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home