Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Due to Incompetence and Affirmative Action, the 2/3 Express Train to Brooklyn Will Be Delayed as Always. We Thank You For Your Patience!


The 100 Year Anniversary of the NYC subway system... how high can the price for incompetence go, Mr. Bloomberg? By year's end the $70 monthly pass will cost $86, let alone the hike to $2 per single ride in the past two years... they say it's necessary to maintain the payroll of 1200 MTA employees to continue doing what they do best: Nothing. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Where you been? You have got to look at my michigan jobs
blog!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Please proceed to my michigan staffing
blog when you find the time.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I will give you access to jump to my pharmacy employement
blog.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I hope you can look through my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home