Thursday, October 28, 2004

How to Silence a Screaming Chinaman!


China rears its big head and raises rates for the first time in nine years. What the hell does this mean? USD rallies across the board, as Asian currencies sell off due to fears of a slowdown in the Asian Region. What else does this mean? Exports from China too Expensive? Imports from US a better deal? Current Account Deficit narrows? What the fuck does this all mean? Hint at revaluation? A slow down in China means what for the USD?Rate hikes by the Fed to maintain the peg?I don't have a clue, nobody does! Because the USD just retraced over 100% of its fucking rally in about 20 minutes. For Godsakes! Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Hey playa! You need to check out my staffing services
blog.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Check out my pharmacy staffing
blog, you won't be sorry!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Search for my medical staffing
blog, it will leave you speechless.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
My staffing services
blog, is something you need to peep out!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home