Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Most of All...You Got to Hide it from the Kids...


I'd hate to say this, but, can we hire some towelheads to fly airplanes into our TWIN DEFICITS? Each wielding a fashionable -500Billion wide hole in their backpockets. What are you going to do, Bush? You can't hide this in your pantry with your cupcakes! I feel the effects now, as will so many young souls to be, so where have all the flowers gone? Young girls pick them...and that's all they'll be doing for another century or two... Of course, the Lockheed generation ends here, for there will be no more reproduction, you see, she is barren, and the family tree will lose a branch of DNA forever... So, I watched the sun rise this morning, squinted my eyes, the rays forming perfect Gann Angles in a spectrum that blinded me... and clarified everything. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

The deficit is scarier than terrorist threats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home