Monday, December 13, 2004

Reuters Newsflash: Errors Will No Longer Be Pardoned. Look in the Mirror. If You're a Pussy that's Crossed Me, I'm Going to Kill You.


UK data poor all around. LIBOR halted, FOMC +25 BPs... Carry Trade unwinds slightly, yada yada yada... hope you make dough. I just wish I couldn't see right through people as easily as I do... Or I wish they were just straightforward like men of old... this New Age of Nursery School Corporations, these Liberals have gone full circle leaving their heads shoved up their asses, subservience rewarded, ambition punished, I wish that I were ignorant and blissful... I have many ways to self-ablate the frontal lobe... chemically, physically, and even through sheer psychological concentration... but I can't leave things sad... I don't strive to maintain a fragile ceasefire, I go for peace itself... those who care about me wish I did the frontal lobe gig, but that would be all too sad... I'm young, but I've already traveled on that road that you think you own. Don't need no key to unlock this door...Gonna break down the walls... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home