Monday, December 06, 2004

5-(o-chlorophenyl)-7-nitro-1H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2(3H)-(1) What Harm Can Befall Thee...In Your Wilderness of Clothe?


This stuff hardly works anymore... I feel like I'm going to expire like the triplicate forms... illness, very sick now... feels like I got SARS... I'm expiring... I remember back in the 'Terrorist Days of 02', when we were so long the 30Yr T-Bond(aka: the Beast), and we were getting shit upon so fiercely, we decided to pay a motley crew of skateboarding teenagers to start spraying Baby Powder all over Grand Central Station; the Squawk all the way in Chicago mentioned it briefly, and we got out with a reasonably smaller loss. How do you factor that into your Quantitative Garbage? The Abuse of Event Risk, Lockheed Style. I'm the King of Nothing...
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

I remember the old times, too, Lockheed, from far above drinking coffee at midnight watching how no one looks up wondering how much longer CHUCK could pull off CHUCK. You shall rise again, Lockheed, mark my words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home