Monday, January 03, 2005

Ramen Makes All Men Equal...


Maruchan, clearly the best Consumer Price Per Unit in the Raging Ramen Noodle Market... I like to crack eggs into the boiling water while stirring for nutrional benefit. I only mention this because I believe they've taken down the Cup O' Noodles Mega-Add in Times Square. Personally, I always believed it posed a threat. Something is slightly askew... After opening several swing trades on the NYSE, the cuticle tears under my nails began to sting... Mother mocks when I let my nails grow long like the three toed sloth: What are you going to the Prom? Fact is, I never went to a prom. Another reason why I can't do the Electric Slide, although I have been practicing, as the family agreed to play the tune at my Funeral. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home