Friday, February 18, 2005

Kids R' Us


...I come home again today after pegging the consolidation in the Euro/Usd 1.3025-1.3085 to find Hay and George in a scuffle with Dura(the athletic bratty pillow), who's not really that athletic. Turns out Dura said my depression has released the floodgates of bad hygiene and that the penicillin I took for my teeth gave me red bumps around my waist. She then continued to lambaste my paltry existence saying that I was nothing but a washed up trader working the graveyard shift on Wall Street... Hay tried to verbalize her disdain for the ungrateful commentary and had to parry blows with her porcelain fists as Curious leaped upon Dura like a weremonkey... In other news: Douchebag outside on the corner is just gearing up for his worker's strike shouting minimum wage madness towards a concrete wall. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger joshua walker said...

in Russian, "dura" is (feminine) "idiot". And that dollar keeps sliding... any stability in sight?

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Charles has a herniated disk effacing his dura(l) sac.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

Hay, I wish you a good night's sleep, too - me, I gotta sober up a little or I'll wake up dehydrated. no advil-liquid-gel-capsuls til morning, right!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger joshua walker said...

Curious - I'm going for my first swim in more months than I can count - have your uncle dash out a prayer for me or who knows what will come of it - in order not to be surpassed by causal swimming weaklings, i'll focus on sprint drills - try to scare some mommies will a little of the old Ultra-Violent Fly - a pity there's no rack to racked about - also tell your uncle I linked his blog to mine - okay time to find some goggles and a towel --

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger joshua walker said...

Disaster!

The pool was set-up long course, so unfortunate Yesh-On (who truly can't remember a swim in the last year) could only do sprints by going 25 or so yards and then flipping onto his back for recovery - not nearly the message to send the casual flabby paddle-wearing un-sweded rec swimmer - and the fly wasn't quite there, let's put it like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home