Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Agitation Time Out...

The sun is emoting a pale flat white autumn/spring-esque demeanor of the skyline of Wall street as I make the slow adjustment to daylight hours (2:08pm est). I'm in a daze. Highlight of the day, if not the week, as crude oil approached critical highs again, I discovered a pleasant bathroom tucked away in the room adjacent to the trading floor. It has the sterile lights of most corporate or public restroom facilities, and is quite clean and reminds me of the bathrooms in the old public library in Lincoln, Rhode Island. I'm rather fond of the bathroom here, although the company will be moving to Broad Street a few blocks west in a few weeks. I've visited it four times already today, just to say hello at the calm tin dividers amongst the stalls. A brief respite, and strangely peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home