Monday, March 28, 2005

Tea and Oranges All the Way From China...


Once again gripped by cyclical acute anxiety and intrusive thinking, a deer in headlights, I froze as I was run over by Lucent (LU) today while uselessly focusing on an event that never came to fruition, also learning that my PnL is all fucked up, which means I got to dig out of a hole in April. And the fact that you can get 'run over' in a stock that has a daily range of barely 7 cents and trades the largest volume in NYSE means your system needs tweaking or you're way to fucking sleepy slow. I visited Peanuts the teddy bear with pee on his feet. Torrential rains this day, I struggle to type with my sweatpants pulled up very high again... I thought it was in the past, but it comes back worse every time... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home