Friday, April 29, 2005

The Dog Has Not Been Fed In Years...


...Crude oil closes definitively below $50, DJIA puts together small rally, inflation adjusted, personal spending rose a mere .1%, net for net, nothing was accomplished this week ahead of next week's FOMC meeting... We'll have to wait and see if Nortel is making a double bottom around the 2.45 area... When I begin routinely posting images such as the bleak sunset along the barren Jersey coastline, I know that I simply have no serotonin left in my synaptic gaps... might catch a heavyweight fight at Madison Square Garden... haven't done so in a long time... trying desperately to grasp final vestiges of small magic... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

Can't seem to kick a head cold or girls from Moscow, Lai - and I haven't been to the pool in a month.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'we always had problems with forex, daytrading, forex currency trading system, pips and similar. Until I found the free forex course at Free Forex Course. I have increased my understanding a lot from reading it, and by adding stuff from your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home