Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Must Be Getting Early...Clocks Are Running Late...


...After netting a whopping $9.23 after churning over a million shares scalping Gaytel Networks(NT) on a most uneventful day, and because Mum is out for the night, I decided to treat the kids to Ice Cream Sandwiches and fucking Yodels... You should see the smiles on their little faces... I might rent a movie about dragons or robots... even though I might let the kids rent a PG-13 to rated R movie... I even stood outside of the Game Workshop between 72nd and 73rd and Amsterdam, a place where they still play the physical role playing sci-fi/fantasy games instead of the intricate and vastly playable RPG games online these days. Purists in nature, they spend hours painting the figurines before rolling the dice... I just dripped alot of melted neopolitan ice cream all over the desk... I just used my palm and fingers as a napkin to wipe it up because I'm too much of a fucking miserable fucking die fuck scum waste of shit flies miser to spare a paper cunt towel... Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 M CANDLE CHARTS ARE MADDENING, SON. LIKE WHOA GOT SMASHED ON BY A GARGAGE TRUCK. EKG ANALOGY, HOLLA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home