Monday, April 18, 2005

Hudson Endgame... 3M Beats on Lower Sales...


Oil holds above 50, Dow meanders closer to the four digit level, 3M's sales drag as the collective unconscious waits for tomorrow's PPI figures expecting an increase of .6%... If the number is mild and the indices still fail to bounce, I'll be strong arm robbing the can collectors along the upper west side. Before the bell(meaning while I'm dead asleep, the diphenhydramine I take at midnight really kicks in a latent effect around 700am) giants Coca-Cola, Viacom, and J&J report earnings... Other than that, as it approaches the bewitching hour where I toil in recognition of my failures, I leave you with the Hudson sunset, taken Sunday the 17th 2005 c.e, when Mum and I took a nostalgic walk, while the kids went to the petting zoo at Central Park. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

Sounds like a Footloose morning.

Remember that, Hay? Footloose mornings? throwing bottles out of Sweet Chuck's window with Uncle Alex?

Question, Hay: How much Advil is too much Advil? And does the answer vary if it's in liquid-gel form?

My mother reminded me not to take it on an empty stomach - I though of you and decided to pass it on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home