Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm the Hairy Headed Gent Who Ran Amuck In Kent...


...donning her bhurka again, deep in bisque concentration is Hay, tiny but focused on the risk of mortgage prepayments and rising standard of living that will negate the cost savings of outsourcing... despite the significant pullback in crude oil, the Dow dropped a solid 80 points once again closing below the now psychological resistance of 10500... Initial Claims dropped well below expectations on Thursday, but as I always say, 'of course that is because there is nobody left to fire...' I did make a good fade on NT of 10,000 shares after the half-ass rally at the open buffering my rotten PnL for the month... we plan to take the rest of the night easy after I came home disheveled from the most mediocre late afternoon interview, with hot sake and red faced gentleman jack's whiskey breath ... I realized that there were 6 month old coffee grinds with fungi in the dull silver coffee pot from the days of the overnight euro sterling shitfest in the dead of NYC winter when this whole charade started, emulating my neurally fried circuitry... it's winding down now, and I treat myself to Last Suppers... we will bake cookies for Mum and have milk ready as she returns from London on the red-eye... When I have a flurry of posts on this blog such as this week, which are usually filled with dark boiling pots of anger, I know that I'm going back into a hellish rot cycle which only subsides in a melancholy tombstone in my eyes manner... Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

I hope the London time did her well - I like Hay's Ghentish sass here, it becomes her steely little eyes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home