Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Capital Outflows to Exodus... I am done now...


...Since I last spoke of the euro, it was at its peak of 1.3660 in early January... it's since settled...consolidating in 1.29-1.30 range... it's waiting... oh it's simply waiting... spring is here but it's just a subterfuge... for the burgeoning twin deficits of the u.s. economy, on pace for a 700 billion trade deficit, knocking and will soon be barrelling down the door, coupled with the phantom job market creation, where I applied for over 1000 positions and got no response, this dead cat bounce of job creation, merely the last rattles of a dying man before final riggermortis and stalemate ensue... and then, the euro will shoot through 1.40... and the outflows of capital from the U.S. will become an exodus... from here on, I will always be biased towards short selling every u.s. corporation...until I die... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home