Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Walk Around the Block... DJIA Plummets to Year Lows...


The Dow ended down at 10,280 well over 100 points today, clearly establishing resistance at 10,500 albeit Crude Oil printing below 50 with clearly reasonable supply... It's both fundamental and perception these days... I'd like to be right when I say that U-Michigan Sentiment will be below estimates tomorrow, but the core of me wants to be wrong... When I'm reduced to procuring my napkin supply from Krispy Kreme and Gray's Papaya, I know the economy is in a possible double dip recession... I also know there is a fair probability of a double dip depression for me, as I've once again found myself randomly taking shots of Jack Daniels after a day of trading in an old hub that is reminiscent of the hell days post 9/11... There's this dick I keep seeing from my euroshift days from the other piker faggot firm that I was at walking up Wall St during lunch hours, and he gives me this awkward look and I'm like, dude, what's up, and he's like yeah, I know I'm a fucking queer... Mum will be home soon, and I must paint a 'happy' face... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha, being a part of the shit piker firm (against my choice but purely here in order to collect rent money before i move on to a real job), I have to say this is hilarious.

Dude you need to update this more frequent, and make some way to get something out of this through advertising or subscription. Your writing is great and right on the spot. I dont see why anyone who works in any form of financial firm wouldnt pay for this.

Keep it up, it makes the days less painful.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Yeah, the quality and relevance of the material on this site is really dependent on my bipolar scale... But We Shall Win in time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home