Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Fumbled Towards the Endzone Because I Was Scared of the Godamned Kicker...


...I'm officially existing on borrowed time... Today could have been the day that I got some hope in my rope... but NOOOoooo... After the disgustingly pathetic shitfest of advanced GDP numbers a 3.1% crawl, Nortel actually had a 20 cent range, which is almost unheard of, pretty much straight down... Of course, it's a battle to get short do to the faggotry of exchange rules, and I simply didn't step up... I baffled my short positions, exiting way too early, seeing my final reminents of potential sludge down the sewer... where I will live my final hours... Supposed to take the kids to a Yankees game tonight...it's supposed to be a magical time, with mum treating us to one frankfurter each... of course my brain is fried and crying for at least 1mg of Ativan... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home