Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Okay, So No Inflation... Crude Worries No More... DJIA Up 133...


...Dow has made up 300 points in the past three days... and I've lost 50% of my net for the month in the last 3 days all due to ridiculous fees and commission... Sure I made a many good trades and grossed alot of revenue, but I would have been better off taking a vacation...There are 8 trading days left in May... 2 or 3 of which will be garbage due to Memorial Day... that leaves me with 5 trading days left to place clean trades with clean fills only and make something out of nothing... then, with my small fortune, I will go and establish myself as Goblin King of the Ramble in Central Park... As you can see, the scenery is quite peaceful to the eye and soul...Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ramble on...But Gollum, and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her, her, her....yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home