Monday, July 11, 2005

Here's a Quick Trade I Put On Last Friday...


[SEE CHART: Click on in]...here's based on a quick 15 minute chart after sleeping through nonfarm payrolls last friday... I miss a solid retracement defined by a nice spike up evening star(keeping in mind, the number was only 'okay' and would revert to the mean)... So I sit pissing in my face angry... waiting for a late day move... thereupon forms a strong doji after the last spike down,(why last spike, because it's smack on the 61.8 and can't close below it) so I reverse and go long the euro and the pound(which dragged behind)... and took it off around 350pm est. because I don't hold over the weekend when pathetic fanatic fundamentalist might slaughter civilians and then we'll have to deal with the fucking killjoy liberals in our own country yelling at us because we don't understand the balabaaabalablabab..... call al sharpton... There are TWO LIBERALS: Those who are reasonably educated and went to liberal educations at Berkeley or Wesleyan or Brown... and then those liberals who never went to college, the post neo hippis who are predominantly working class... They may share the same views, but misguided indignation erupts in a battle of who's liberalism is more valid and thus RIGHTEOUS.... AAAAAHHHHHGGHGHGH FUCK THEM ALLL>>>>> Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FX is over my head, Lockheed. When you were scalping LU/NT was my level of understanding. It’s interesting to read about your trading though. No matter the instrument. I also dig your takes on the economy. Did you ever trade bonds? Your syntax is similar to that of a bond trader I know. And yeah, Lockheed. I’m not down with liberalism either. Especially the Brown/Wesleyan liberalism b/c they should know better.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

oh yeah, i traded bonds a hell of a lot... fixed income, and german
bUnds...
nice to get to know you... I'll answer any inquiry you have... and if
you are really balls to the wall... If you want... send me your resume
and I might find a spot for you on or forex/equity team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home