Friday, August 05, 2005

Got Killed In the Recession, And Getting Killed In the Recovery...


Summer is known to be a dog for hiring... WHAT THE FUCK...
207,000 people got hired in July... across the board... once again... circus clowns, sushi chefs, analysts, brokers, physical trainers, bed salesman, hotdog vendors, admin, stonemasons, cfos, advertising, graphic designers, dental assistants, horse breakers, horses, whores...
...higher wages continue...

...I'm damaged goods...I'm blacklisted... I had a brief CockTease when I went on three interviews last week... well, they never really got back to me did they... yeah... that's what I thought... now it's back to: Dear [........] just writing to thank you for the opportunity... If you have time, can you tell me what I need to do in order to obtain a position like this? ie) Why do you hate me like the Scourge of God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home