Friday, September 16, 2005

Puke Michigan at 13Yr Low... TICS 87.6B


Don't expect future month's TICS to be as forceful as July... with yields back up to 4.27% today... It seems that the robust $87.4B in Net Foreign Purchases of US Securities in July compared to the better than expected trade balance figure earlier this month was the silver lining for the dollar and the market in general... I'm waiting for it to rain with emphasis as I write this, because there's steam in my room... Curious was all tuckered out again when Mum came home. It seems we've placed too much responsibility on him with this daily Turtle feeding disciplining. Yesterday, he asked for Gummy Bears at 1230am in the morning, and I finally gave in because he wouldn't keep his mouth shut... I told Hay to reign hellfire on him on their way to school. I finally got the ONE COPY of Frank Herbert's Lazarus Effect in the entirety of New York City and Burroughs... Mum picked it up at the library and didn't recognize it because it was too dorky looking. I'm gonna take the kids to the San Gennaro Festival in Little Italy probably tomorrow, and get some good desserts... I called a ridiculous head and shoulders on USD/CAD yesterday, and the follow through was precise... I'm fasting from benzodiazepines, trying too, and warding off any telltale signs of bipolar syndrome.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fed fedfed – RAISE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home