Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ISM-Services Robust... And I don't care...



Despite a rally in major indices and a drop in crude oil, the dollar fails to extend gains made earlier in the session, trading in a tight range ahead of Royal Bank of Australia's rate decision and GDP numbers(which has taken place as it's 10pm now), and tomorrow's Bank of Canada rate decision(which will take place when I'm so fucking rotten tired and miserable), where traders look towards a hike of 25bp and a continued hawkish stance.
I saw a hawk around the new fountain at Columbus Circle, and then brought the kids to the U.S. Open before they started school. It was 'awesome!' they said. Tomorrow I go to a besuboru Yankees game. Holy shit, I am mad and ready to kill and yell and feel terrible remorse about three or four hours later...

5 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger jeff dandel said...

Hello Curious, Hello Hay it's Uncle Jeff...I've been away...led astray. I strove mightily for that last great oompah loompah but could not reach...frothy beer mug in my hand...I drink obscene amounts but it does me no good....I have a liver made of titanium or so it seems...I wish Curious could lob a snowball my way again it would go good with the crabcakes....

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Smartie said...

Excellent discussion on online trading. I bookmarked your blog. I have my own online trading blog if you want to take a look.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Click on my temporary staffing
blog before its to late.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
I want you to look for my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forex and free forex trading strategy can be tricky stuff to learn. I found some articles that helped me at free forex trading strategy and by combining them with the information here have I really started to get my forex trading going!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home