Monday, August 15, 2005

TICS 71.0 Bil... Woah No Guadalujara Won't Do...

...I'm feigning normalcy for the night so Mum doesn't get sad or upset... with that said, the TICS data came out strong at 71.0 billion for July, buffered by a revision of 4.2bil in June, but still enough to cover the trade balance... giving a short bounce for the dollar combined with some short covering of which I only participated in the most minimal fashion about 15% of the move in the pound by being stopped out by a few pips... I'm planning on going on vacation next week... mum and the kids and I went around this time last year when I was miserable and frightened(now I'm miserable, frightened, and 161.8% despondent)... Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on the Pacific coast... I don't deserve a vacation, but Mum certainly does... going to read a Frank Herbert book before a failed attempt at falling asleep before 3 am...

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home