Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm Officially Damage Goods and Retarded...

My computer had died. I going to buy a new Dell before they raise prices again. I love how I'm writing half normal as if nothing is going 'wrong'. Technically, I could surmise a slight sell off in the majors against the dollar but after the poor trade balance and u-mich and djia slaughter I'm blindsided by that sell off(although bulk has retraced). It hasn't rained in Manhattan for a month now. I'm too old to obtain gainful employment, so I'm hiding in sci-fi books.

6 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous teh winnar said...

We gonna trade some currency today or what?

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update, pls.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Please proceed to my temporary staffing
blog when you find the time.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my michigan staffing
!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Jump into my michigan jobs
blog.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Check out my pharmacy jobs
blog, you won't be sorry!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home