Thursday, September 01, 2005

Majors Crush Dollar, Fed Funds Say No Hike in Sept...


I don't pick up 'unavailable' phone calls anymore because I have too many stalkers... all of which I'm going to kill in my own personal way...

But that's the headline...
...GM reported dismal vehicle sales for August
...ISM was weak...
...NFP won't matter much... unless it's real bad...
...Fed will pause rates... But they should've paused the last TWO meetings...
...They should CUT this month actually...
...I relaxed in this pool about a week ago, of course, relaxing for me really means I only think of dire existence and failure to achieve about 74.6% of the time...
It's 6:50pm... the dollar got crushed this week... CRUSHED... I DID NOTHING... because I have nothing... Sterling went apeshit the last session... total fucking apeshit on the dollar... fucking fortune for some, disaster for others... Oh, it's almost 700pm on thurs... I'm gonna go to Lincoln Center to watch some free dance and music outdoors on the plaza...

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I tell you about my shit spam site too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home