Friday, August 19, 2005

Quote and Farewell From One of My Junior Traders...

...Sometimes I beat the hell out of myself just to listen to my own voice....like John McEnroe used to do. For some reason it motivates me...maybe I'm wrecked in the head....I guess that's why I want to trade...they seem to go hand in hand... Anyway, have a good vacation. Relax, have fun....forget about life for while. Be well...

...And so the trade went disasterous... and my mind and spirit are already on the Pacific shore off of Puerto Vallarta, where life is slower, if not spherical altogether...
...my body will rejoin mind and spirit there on Monday the 22nd of August, 2005 c.e. linear time...

...if and probably when I return to the empire city of manhattan... I will be rested, and ready to make my final stand against an array of price action and probabilities... my final stand... and just for fun... I hope I win...

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun, lockheed. sept will be better.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger joshua walker said...

rest, alai: the steel of newyork should keep you warm for a while: the falls my friend are worth more than the peaks.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

lockheed:

I profusely apologize for the brooding-pretentious tone of my last post, I'm just CHILDISHLY depressed and trying to TAKE IT OUT ON YOU.

That does not, however, mean that I don't genuinely wish you rest. Which I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home