Sunday, October 30, 2005

Advanced GDP 3.8% v 3.6%e... Lockheed GDP -1.1%



A solid pace for growth helped the u.s. economy go into the weekend and end the macabre month of October on a small hiccup... as noted by myself being able to afford a special pair of socks for Curious(Hay also contributed by saving 50% of her lunch money and rolling it into 1week Massuchusetts Turnpike paper yielding 2.5% p.a.) ... even Chewy(Supongri) and Amex(Handudamesh) ate well and stayed warm despite the now commonplace absolute drop in temperature in October that takes place in less than a week from 100+ to freezing... I believe myself to be walking dead again of reasons that the written word cannot translate... I also had the very good roasted meats on Friday and Saturday night(it's 12:18am Sunday) I believe we set the clock back early Monday? The Halloween parade on 6th ave is always rambunctious but fun to bring the kids to watch at a distance...

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

the clocks were set back in Moscow this morning, but for some reason I remember it being different than in the states.... cold weather out here, but today it was bright.... though I couldn't go out in the sunshine, a little too hung over..... and I was running around a tree-lined park at 3 am trying to impress this cute irish girl named Anna (who was slung over my shoulder) and went head first into the curb.... so I look like I've been in a fight.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you trading these days, lockheed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home