Sunday, December 18, 2005

Museum Sunday...

Brought the kids to see the Van Gogh sketch/drawings exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum... I never used the 'audio' head set guides before, but this time we did and it was a blast. Basically certain exhibits and galleries have numbers and you punch them in a silver pod and press play... there's the regular version, and sometimes, there's 'F' for 'family' version... Curious listened to the family version because it had more music and sound effects. Hay listened to the regular narration for a more academic commentary but occasionally she would punch in the family version too.

Sometimes I know Hay could sense the sad desolate abandon of any comfort or redeeming value of life within my brain... so sometimes after we listened to an art display together she would look up at me and say, 'that was awesome!', even if she was half tired.

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Mr. MFEMFEM said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/83/1444/1600/Ticks18.png


Check it EURO/USD

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Mr. MFEMFEM said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/83/1444/1600/euro19.png


This one's a ringer.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

Explain that first chart to me...

And I don't use Pitchforks for the second one, so it doesn't show me anything but a cool thing to look at while smoking dope...

I don't know what to get the kids for christmas... I don't like to spend too much... I frown upon a certain population's spending habits. I like to curtail and then spend properly... I don't know... I'm becoming frail... and tired...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home