Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sheets of Empty Canvas, Untouched Sheets of Clay...

Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed Everything...
I take a walk outside... I'm surrounded by, some kids at play...
I digress, to the point now, the Pandora's Box is so ingenious, and so insidious, and insiduous, making what would come naturally and disciplined, now a heavily taxing affair on my soul, and life in general...suffice it to say, it sucks miserably and there might be no way out of this SuckFest situation I allowed. There are two paths I can go on: exist in the mediocrity shitslope as I am in now, till I die... what a waste that was, I'll say, right before I flatline... OR, I can operate as I once did in blessed solitude and accomplish something worthwhile... and then I can return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home