Friday, August 04, 2006

All Markets Closed. Japan won't react to NFP till Sunday at 5pm EDT...


so? I abide by all laws, even the sucky ones, so no MDMA or serotonin spikers... so I have to drink this shit till 5pm est Sunday 6th, 2006... it's not beer... beer makes me sick... it's Dewars... whatever... it's not some new chemical compound... or even some kind of fusion of 24 carat gold... it's just shitty whiskey that gives me about 30 linear minutes of respite, before an awesome vomit inducing headache that makes a migraine look like a grain of sand in the deserts of Lawrence of Arabia... that's it. It sucks.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

I hardly see how a depressant (alcohol) is an alternative to a psychoactive drug (MDMA), but that's your business. It's kind of like failing to extinguish a fire with water, and using gasoline as an alternative. Nevertheless, it's none of my business. I happen to think alcohol is wonderful, but I never consume it when I'm depressed. And I've done plenty of drugs, but have never tried ecstasy. The idiot raver fags with their glow sticks and candy necklaces ruined it for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home