Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Or Cut off my pride and buy some time...

...the river of deceit pulls down... the only direction I flow is down...
...I want to see Usd/Jpy approaching 119.00... the nail in the proverbial coffin is if the Yen trades to 117.50... I want to grow beautiful shells with my body on a coral reef for all to see...
I've reached a conclusion that is basically a pathetic soft closure landing to Lockheed as I know him: statistically, somebody with the equivalent potential in the equivalent field, in the equivalent age, is existing close to his/her ideal, where he/she is getting what their worth, no more, no less. Knowing that, gives me some comfort.

Which brings upon my final project: how do those who fucked up their potential fit into the scheme? I currently presume that they should be left alone to their own devices, live alone, die alone.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger SphericalZoo said...

I checked my phone and saw that you called me this afternoon. My blog has been dormant because I'm sick of it, although I just posted something.

Hideki Matsui is returning to the Yankees' lineup tonight as the DH, so I'm going to watch that.
—SZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home