Thursday, December 16, 2004

Burning Down the House...


Housing Starts tipsy at 177k vs 198k... last leg of U.S. 'recovery' (holds in laughter) breaks, 'foot fault', there's gonna be a 'double fault' with the New Home Sales figure, can you say 'default'? When the ratio of Mexicans per Household(MPH) drops to 10:1 from 20:1 in a single year, you know you've lost another loan to Ditech... a sharp rise in automobile sales will of course hedge the housing fallout next year... 'hop in my Chrysler it's as big as whale... and it's about to set sail...' Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Kratoklastes said...

Terrific Stuff, Lockheed (or should I call you somthing else?).

Nothing I was entirely unaware of, but I don't have the patience to properly explain datapoints (except when they're hedonically adjusted, or generated by the fictional "CES birth-death model"... then I crap on for paragraph after paragraph)

Great blog, btw. You echo my view on drugs, but I can't tell whether your view on Zionism is serious. And your trading horizon is actually longer than mine (my personal S&P trades tend to last 5-10 minutes, and only get > 20mins if I fuck up).

Cheers,


GT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home