Monday, January 03, 2005

Mommy, meh, ehh, Blanket, I want my Blanket... It smells like me and my imaginary friends...


Cleary, for those with deep pockets only, long term prognosis till June: Shift, to Shake, to Full Flight to Security Blankets again. If you thought the NOB took some adrenaline(Note over Bond), big brother Bund really showed the Bobl who's Boss today... Also, the shake out of pencil dick longs after we turned up the volume on the 2nd for the Euro at the open, leads Lockheed to believe taking fundamentals and waning 'Fads' into consideration(the Doom and Gloom, Tulipmaniacal Euro Fad), there is a reasonable Unwinding of the Carry Trade in Eur/Usd... Also, and MOST importantly, I spent the last hour completely naked before showering, downloading Foreigner's Greatest Hits, as if it was Urgent to do so.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home