Friday, March 04, 2005

Daily Diatribe: NYC MTA Subway; DJIA +120.45

Yesterday, it took me almost 3 politically correct affirmative action hyperliberal hours to get from Wall St to W71st on the subway. It's so laughable that I'm not laughing at all. It's clearly the lousiest, dirtiest public transportation system in any major city(fucking chicken bones sprawled on the floor), and they have the gall to raise the fare again within the isolated inflationary island of NYC where prices go up, and wages go down. You'd think an accomplished entrepeneur would have the sensibility to optimize consumer sentiment with pricing power(then again, probably not), and if I keep this fulmination of our Soviet style zero motivation incentive government municipal shitshow of a labor force...

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

I'm hearing the voice of my old friend - it brings me comfort - no one uses the word "diatribe" as effectively as you, Hay. I checked out some other blogs today, and it occured to me: IT'S GOOD THAT HAY IS STILL POSTING.

skijc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home