Monday, April 04, 2005

Oh, Cry Me a Fucking River of the Disenfranchisement of This and That... You Sophomoric Liberal Sons of Bitches...


It's 1130pm est, and I just had an internal argument in my psyche with the collective unconscious of the conglomerate highminded pussies of the world, that in my old days, I would have decimated in such a massive swoop of pinpoint accuracy, but nowadays I'm so razzled that I simply let exasperation run its course and turn the other cheek, sneezing over dust from old w-2 forms and 1099's that I pulled out of my ass. Well, here's a photo of a small theater by my apartment on W71st that's attached to a Roman Catholic Church where simple inexpensive lighting makes a big difference in its slightly offbeat allure to passerbys. Mum is off to London and I'm stuck alone with Curious and Hay, as we decided it was best that Curious stay home so as not to get lost on the old streets of Picadilly. Last night, we half-baked cookies filled with caramel and pecans and centers still moist, with their bellies overly saturated with sweets at bedtime. I have a rather large overnight position in Nortel(NT) that I'll have to adroitly and ever so strategically close out starting at 930am est tomorrow, although I don't feel as though sweet sleep will ensue anytime soon as my nightly self-destructive Intrusive Clusterfuck Thinking begins to hammer down at me from all angles. I'm still waiting for Cookie Monster to finally tell the children of the world that 'cookies are okay to eat sometimes, but not all the time.' Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Blogger joshua walker said...

How I long for some over-built city and not the hellish inferno of pollen swirls and bleach California sky-blue: harder to take mood swings seriously when every day is beach-volleyball weather-days, my friend!

We'll find something yet goddamn it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home